5.10.10

Be a man

today is tuesday :D
i just back from birthday party
it's not have many people but i enjoy it
i love the craby patty (burger) n lolipop
i just finish 4 craby patty . fuh it's so superb
and what important thing i want to share is
naz just give me motivate about how to be a gentleman.
y he motivate me ? Actually i ask him y he can get gf easily.
this is what he said about me at that night
he said i looks like not gentleman and he mean i looks
a gay . ohh noo ! i'm not like that but i think naz is true
i not looks like gentleman (i'm not a gay) .
he give me a critics about my style when
i walk and chat with others and
what he suggest is to hard to do but
if i don't do what naz said , i never ever
can get a gurlfie . forget it i want to be myself
without copying other people and i will try to
change myself . i want to be a gentleman :D

No comments:

Post a Comment